All significant breakthroughs are break-"withs" old ways of thinking, - Thomas Kuhn
(Alle significante doorbraken zijn breuken met de oude manier van denken.)
This is the personal website of Maurice Kwakkernaat (dr.ir.), Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- High-tech professional in radar, sensing and mobile & wireless communication technology. Flexible team player with high adaptability and able to effectively prioritize work in multiple concurrent projects. Dependable, responsible contributor that is goal-driven and quickly assimilates new concepts.
- Consultancy, research, development
- >10 years experience in wireless & mobile communication technology
- Mobile & wireless propagation specialist (indoor/outdoor, urban, satcom)
- Project management, organization and knowledge management
- Project acquisition
- System concept, architecture and design
- System modeling, simulation, prototyping
- Algorithm development
- Hands-on measurement experience
- Transfer of knowledge and a clear vision
- Business oriented approach and a strong focus on searching new opportunities
- Knowledge transfer: giving talks, trainings, publications, organising workshops and symposia
- Cooperative driving systems
- Sensor technology for mobility applications
- Mobile & wireless communication technology
Currently, Maurice works as Research Scientist at TNO in Helmond, the Netherlands.
You can find information about me and contact me via this website. You can also contact me via: